Our business of designing and carving monuments and memorials began in 1917. The founder, P. J. Rogers, located the studio on Route 5 in Enfield, Connecticut. In 1949, Francis J. D’Aleo moved his family next door to the studio, purchased the business from P.J., and kept the current name, Rogers Memorial Studio. Fran’s son, John F., grew up working and learning the business. After college, John worked full time under his father’s tutelage and eventually purchased the business in 1986.
We have grown from serving only the town of Enfield to including the surrounding towns of northern Connecticut: Suffield, Somers, Stafford, East Windsor, Windsor Locks, and as far as Hartford. We also service the towns just north of the Connecticut border in Massachusetts: Springfield, Longmeadow, Agawam, West Springfield, Chicopee and beyond.
Commitment to quality of material and detail of design is our highest goal. We guarantee quality workmanship and installation on all of our projects.
John is a past president and current director of the Monument Builders of Connecticut as well as the New England Monument Dealers Association, a member and past vice-president of the Monument Builders of North America, and a member of the North Central Chamber of Commerce of Connecticut. John is also committed to community service through the local Knights of Columbus.